JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What the heck is with the lanyard ring!?!?!?
You gotta tie it down to keep it from running off?
My understanding is that the 19x is basically Glock's MHS submission minus the thumb safety and they left everything else intact. Why the Army still requires a lanyard loop, I do not know, but I guess it could be handy.

Glock has gone full retard. They are following Sig's folly of stupid special releases with no practical use, no new innovation, just slap this upper on that lower and change the paint then jack the price up 25%...

Long grip + short barrel, for the guy who wants crappier velocity, crappier concealment, less sight radius, and a snappier recoil impulse. :rolleyes: 10mm fans demand one now :p

Adding to the chorus a 19 frame on a 17 slide will make more sense. Sig did this with the P220 "carry" and more. Made no sense then makes no sense now. S&W is nkt immune either, they did the same with an M&P .45 variant.

This is a money grab targeted at fanboys, for sure. They will probably throw cash at Travis Haley, Chris Costa, and Larry Vickers to pimp this like my little sister, and the gunrags will be full of pix of bearded guys in full Fallujah kit with this gun strapped across their chest. Goonna pass on this one.

Glock jumped the shark at Gen2.

Kinda like putting one of those big ole wings on a Honda Civic.

DF27BB2F-D2AB-46A2-8C8F-46C6656FC02F.jpeg

Silly gun.

Zero point to it.

PS. i carry a glock 19 or 43 depending on what I wear. I compete with a Glock 17..I'm a Glock guy

This gun is pointless