JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Started out as a Glock 17. Agency trigger added, suppressor height night sights, grey ghost precision upper, grip was chopped to a 19 size, stippled and undercut. About 100 rounds through it. Comes with TLR1 HL and IWB holster if I can find it. Dont ask a cash value as I dont want to admit how much I have into this :).

Looking for a hunting pistol with optic. .44mag or bigger preferred.

Edit: Found the Henry holster and added its pics.

Jeff
971-269-9797
View attachment 487663 View attachment 487664 View attachment 487665 View attachment 487666 View attachment 487667 View attachment 488638 View attachment 488639

Last Edited:
Dont ask a cash value as I dont want to admit how much I have into this :).

LMFAO!!! I feel your pain, I wish I had something to take advantage of you but dude that is a badass piece, you should eat Top Ramen for couple months and keep that unit.

P.S.
not a fan of the striker plate.

P.P.S
Good luck with your sale

Ok guys, if you are going to make a trade offer, please be reasonable and dont waste both of our time. I will not trade straight across for a beat up old brush gun or a hi point or any combination of lawn tractors and Saturday night specials from the 60's. Please be reasonable and offer a like valued item.

Rant over.......thanks for your time.....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.