JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to see what this package can net. Gen 3 frame, stippling, frame reduction, and forward serrations on slide done at Brimstone Gunsmithing in Camas ($300+); Suarez flat-faced trigger with polished internals ($125); Ameriglo fiber front and ring rear, also have Ameriglo black suppressor sights ($125 total); threaded barrel from AAC ($150) with 100 rounds down it, have original barrel as well; Inforce APL ($125); all mags shown are a mix of GLOCK, MagPul, and ETS. Holsters are G-Code ($75), T-Rex ($135), and T-Rex OWB ($95); mag carriers are both G-Code ($29 and $69). Slide is Sniper Gray Cerakote also done at Brimstone. All internals replaced by GLOCK in 2015 at GLOCK days event at NW Armory. Maybe 500 rounds since then. Also have a sight pusher tool for Glocks.

You don't need anything beyond what is in this package for the pistol to run. I've done everything but a can......

Over $1800 invested thought the years.

Would like $1200 straight cash, or:

AR-pattern rifle (NOT DPMS, Anderson, etc. quality build only. I already have a BCM 11.5") plus cash depending on package.

Or just cash..

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last Edited:
U should keep it bro. Theyre tough to get back all you spend, I know from experience

I agree , that's a great package and a great gun and it looks like you've modified it purposefully and tastefully. I'd bet you'll regret selling it down the road.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.