JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Glock
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Picked this up a few years ago, and I like it but I never really shoot it much anymore so I'm clearing it out to make room for other toys (RMR setup for my G19 here I come!)

9mm upper for a Glock 19 (maybe G23 as well, since I think the frames are more or less the same on them but don't hold me to that). You stick a little feed ramp adapter block (included) on a G19 frame and snap it in and shoot it like a rifle. It's got a telescoping stock, top rail for optics and forward rails for lights/lasers/swiss army knives/kitchen sinks. Has a 16" barrel, and it runs purely on blowback but fires from a closed bolt. A note on the blowback operation: It WILL run on 115gr plinking ammo, but you get some FTFs because there's not always enough juice to reliably cycle. It is FAR happier with heavier 124gr or 147gr +P ammo that has some extra oomph to cycle it.

It's quite accurate, and recoil is very light. A little on the heavy side, but not terrible. Will feed from any mag that will work in a G19. I just took it all the way down and cleaned it before posting this. In all it's had probably less than 1000 rounds through it since I got it.

Has a paracord front sling attachment point and a Magpul QD swivel on the back. Magpul MBUS sight up front with a fiber optic post, and a cutoff AR rear sight. Bushnell micro red dot in the middle. Also comes with four (4) of the Korean 33rd Glock magazines.

THIS IS NOT LEGALLY CONSIDERED A FIREARM, AND CAN SHIP WITHOUT AN FFL BEING INVOLVED. It's like an AR upper receiver, but for a Glock. Changing between a pistol/carbine configuration does not run you afoul of the ATF, see Mech-Tech's FAQ page:

Buyer pays shipping, cash only. Not interested in trades.

20191106_202840.jpg 20191106_202903.jpg 20191106_202853.jpg 20191106_203236.jpg 20191106_202914.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top