JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
BNIB Glock G19 Gen 5 MOS. Never fired, and hate to sell it. I bought it a bit ago and haven't had an opportunity to go shoot it and now I need the money. I will buy this gun again when I have the chance. Has NO front cutout on the mag well, and has the front slide serrations which I think function better and look better than the original G19. Optics ready. 100% stock. Comes with an IWB holster and independent mag carrier from black label holsters.

600 bucks OBO.

I have Gen 5 26 ($500) and a G43 ($420) listed as well.

Buy multiple, ill cover the background check and throw in some ammo. Defensive or fmj.

2BD1C6FE-1010-45D6-AB13-598556CD2D1C.jpeg

I honestly don't know. I was originally in the market for an rmr and sights for this gun but that defeats the purpose. I'd combine 2 for a 229 legion. I guess mostly just looking for cash to a good home.

BNIB Glock G19 Gen 5 MOS. Never fired, and hate to sell it. I bought it a bit ago and haven't had an opportunity to go shoot it and now I need the money. I will buy this gun again when I have the chance. Has NO front cutout on the mag well, and has the front slide serrations which I think function better and look better than the original G19. Optics ready. 100% stock. Comes with an IWB holster and independent mag carrier from black label holsters.

600 bucks OBO.

I have Gen 5 26 ($500) and a G43 ($420) listed as well.

Buy multiple, ill cover the background check and throw in some ammo. Defensive or fmj.

View attachment 590700

I have three guns I want to sell or trade. A Beretta 92FS with less than 100 rds thru it. A High Standard Supermatic Citation with a 7 1/2" FLUTED Barrel in 98% MINT condition, and a brand new in box S&W MP Shield 9mm. Whatcha think ? 20161009_162851.jpg 20161009_162810.jpg 20161010_092522-1.jpg BerettaXXX.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.