JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As the ad states, looking to sell or trade very lightly used G19, gen 4 with all the factory stuff that it came with. Bought the pistol for wife but it now sits in the safe:(. Minor upgrades include night sights, extended mag release, extended slide release. It has about 200rds through it. It will come with 3 G19 mags, Tupperware and factory paperwork. I am looking for $475 or trade for G17. Buyer will pay for FFL transfer. I am located in PDX metro.;)

Thanks for looking.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last Edited:
As the ad states, looking to sell or trade very lightly used G19, gen 4 with all the factory stuff that it came with. Bought the pistol for wife but it now sits in the safe:(. Minor upgrades include night sights, extended mag release, extended slide release. It has about 200rds through it. It will come with 3 G19 mags, Tupperware and factory paperwork. I am looking for $475 or trade for G17. Buyer will pay for FFL transfer. I am located in PDX metro.;)

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 304609 View attachment 304610
I've got a pristine G17 with Truglos. Do you ever travel to Eugene area?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.