JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my gen 4 19 MOS. This gun did not start its life as an MOS. I made a trade for the MOS slide, so the serial number on the slide will not match the serial number on the frame and barrel. Additionally, there is a slight undercut on the trigger guard. Selling because I recently won a Gen 5 at a GSSF match, so this one isn't getting used now.

This gun has not been a safe queen. I was my EDC for about six years. No exact round count, but I would guess somewhere around 3,000, probably about 1,000 rounds on the MOS slide. The gun has been well used, and well maintained. Some slight holster wear on the slide, just like any self respecting G19 should have. Just recently put in a brand new recoil spring. Everything in the gun is stock, and due to the use, it probably has as smooth of a trigger as a stock Glock gets.

Included is the steel MOS cover plate, seal plate, full unopened package of MOS plates, back straps, case, cleaning rod, mag loader, literature, and one ten round mag (Inslee sucks).

Price is $450, no trades. Located in Aberdeen, work in Olympia. Buyer pays transfer fee, preferably at eithe I5 guns, Private Sector Arms, or East County in Elma.

IMG_5451.jpeg IMG_5450.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service