JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'd take that Zev trigger for $100 and send a complete factory drop in trigger to replace it with. Pm if interested.

How many magazines do you have to go along with the weapon? Do you have the ammo loader too?
I would hate to see it broken up after all the hard work to fix it up and customize it. I would be interested in the whole package.
Can you please add a picture of the sight setup.

I live in Keizer, and Sherwood would be doable Saturday. If I like everything I see.
Thank you

Factory ammo loader is included. 2
How many magazines do you have to go along with the weapon? Do you have the ammo loader too?
I would hate to see it broken up after all the hard work to fix it up and customize it. I would be interested in the whole package.
Can you please add a picture of the sight setup.

I live in Keizer, and Sherwood would be doable Saturday. If I like everything I see.
Thank you

Factory ammo loader included. 3 magazines. My camera isn't great so these are the only decent photos I could manage to get. Check out the 10-8 site for better photos of be sights. Saturday afternoon works for me but I have to know ASAP as I might have plans come up.

EBA88A08-D92D-43A2-A35A-53B5A9BCD35F.jpeg 30D90245-A3D0-48E5-9CFE-339D6DA4777B.jpeg

Last Edited:
I am very sorry, but I am going to have to pass at this time. My CFO (wife) has asked that I wait until she gets a rough go on our taxes.
Again, so very sorry.
It is a great tricked up and improved package. That I am still truly interested in. Just going to have to wait till I get the all clear.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.