JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$625
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Canby
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I've had this build for a while since it is a p80 i know the laws are a little finicky for that reason would prefer a trade. Also comes with laser if you want it at least. Please feel free to reach out if your interested. Comes with two 10 round magazines

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Greetings and welcome to the forum.

If you have pics, that always improves your chance of making a sale / trade here. We like our pictures.

Also, let me offer my perspective on your desire to sell/trade your P80 build in a manner that I hope will be helpful.

I'm not an attorney, so I'm not giving legal advice.

However, I recently completed three P80 builds, and in doing my research, here is what I have found about ownership, sales/trade of home built firearms.

(Many thanks to other NWFA members for their guidance.)

If you decide to sell/trade a home built firearm, you have to follow the same transfer requirements as you would selling/trading any other factory manufactured firearm.

This requires the homebuilt firearm to have a serial number that meets the BATF requirements, which include that the print size must be NO SMALLER than 1/16 inch and the MINIMUM DEPTH of the engraving/casting/stamping (print impression) of the serial number must be .003 inches.

See this BATF webpage for details:

There is no required format for the serial number, other than it must not duplicate any other serial number you have assigned to a firearm you have manufactured.

Most polymer frames / receivers have a metal tab imbedded into the polymer for exactly this purpose. You can engrave the serial number yourself with an engraving tool, or there are businesses that will laser engrave serial numbers for you.

The serial number will have to be imprinted on the firearm prior to meeting the buyer/trader at the FFL for the background check and transfer.

Good Luck With Your Sale

Greetings and welcome to the forum.

If you have pics, that always improves your chance of making a sale / trade here. We like our pictures.

Also, let me offer my perspective on your desire to sell/trade your P80 build in a manner that I hope will be helpful.

I'm not an attorney, so I'm not giving legal advice.

However, I recently completed three P80 builds, and in doing my research, here is what I have found about ownership, sales/trade of home built firearms.

(Many thanks to other NWFA members for their guidance.)

If you decide to sell/trade a home built firearm, you have to follow the same transfer requirements as you would selling/trading any other factory manufactured firearm.

This requires the homebuilt firearm to have a serial number that meets the BATF requirements, which include that the print size must be NO SMALLER than 1/16 inch and the MINIMUM DEPTH of the engraving/casting/stamping (print impression) of the serial number must be .003 inches.

See this BATF webpage for details:

There is no required format for the serial number, other than it must not duplicate any other serial number you have assigned to a firearm you have manufactured.

Most polymer frames / receivers have a metal tab imbedded into the polymer for exactly this purpose. You can engrave the serial number yourself with an engraving tool, or there are businesses that will laser engrave serial numbers for you.

The serial number will have to be imprinted on the firearm prior to meeting the buyer/trader at the FFL for the background check and transfer.

Good Luck With Your Sale
Thanks i do know the regulations but I do appreciate the refresher. I'll post pictures momentarily.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.