JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling used Glock 19 Gen 3 (sale pending on Glock 19) and used Ruger LCP Gen 2 with ammo, mags, holsters, weapon light, gun vault, cleaning supplies and more!!

Glock, LCP, vault, mags.jpg

Both guns are in very good condition. Prices include ammo and accessories.

PLEASE NOTE: If you buy the gun, you take the accessories for that gun. (If I don't have the gun, I don't need the accessories!)

Whoever buys one of these first also gets a bunch of free accessories and cleaning supplies -- Nano Vault small gun vault, some Hoppe's oil and lube, handgun bore brushes, small cleaning kit, patches, Glock cleaning mat, etc.

Glock 19 Gen 3 - $500 (SALE PENDING)

Glock 19.JPG

Price includes accessories: over 50 rounds of Hornady Critical Defense 9mm hollow points; holsters by Remora, Fobus, Galco, DeSantis; four 15-round mags; Streamlight TLR HL weapon light; OEM extended slide release; extra guide rod/spring assembly

Ruger LCP Gen 2 - $350

Ruger LCP.jpg

Slight rust pitting on slide. Doesn't impact function, purely cosmetic. Can provide more detailed pictures.

Price includes accessories: 50 rounds round-nosed target ammo + handful of Remington Golden Sabers and a few rounds of Federal HST's; holsters by Crossbreed, Remora, Fobus, Galco; three mags; Hogue rubber grip

Buyer must show current US concealed handgun permit and pass background check, to be performed at local gun shop. I'll pay for the background check.

Buyer will also fill out two copies Bill of Sale, one for you, one for me.

I have original receipts from my purchases of each gun. I have been sole owner of both.

Located in Beaverton/SW Portland area.

Message me for inquiries and pictures. Thanks for looking!

Last Edited:
Great deal man! Plus you are paying background fees. Must restrain my self from sending you a pm

The Ruger LCP is a good deal, too! 50 rounds of practice ammo, some hollow points, awesome Crossbreed Mini-Tuck holster (among several others).

I will be selling another great 9mm soon -- Sig P250 9mm subcompact with Siglite Night Sights, Talon grips, and a couple of holsters soon. Be on the lookout for that ad. Awesome little gun, great for concealed carry.

Why would you require a chl in addition to background check??

It shows that the person I'm selling firearms to has proof of a basic amount of training and proficiency. Makes me feel better about selling firearms to people I don't know very well.

Gives me some peace of mind. That's all.

Thanks for looking!

It shows that the person I'm selling firearms to has proof of a basic amount of training and proficiency. Makes me feel better about selling firearms to people I don't know very well.

Gives me some peace of mind. That's all.

Thanks for looking!

Just seems odd. Have a higher standard than an FFL... Chl means almost nothing for that. Only class I took for OR CHL was a 20min online basic handgun safety. Did nothing but apply for WA.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.