JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I know it's kind of a long shot, but here goes ;)

I have a G19 that I currently carry. It's 95%+ just some holster wear. 3 pin 3rd gen model, has factory recall/update done (frame serial marked with 1 prefix) comes with 3 mags and good Trijicons. If you absolutely want a G17, I have one of those as well in similar condition, 2 mags, and good Trijicons. Also a 3 pin/3rd gen.

What I want:
I want a Kahr K9 (possibly a K40) preferably in the black matte finish. I will, however, consider an SS model. It needs to be in similar condition. It will be a carry gun so I'm not extremely concerned about finish, but I don't want an abused piece of crap either.

This is what I'm looking for, except in 9mm:

Since a price is required, the only amount I would accept for either is $600 cash. :s0155:

Flame away, don't like my price then don't buy it ;)

Didn't realize we had Kahr owners here, that's why I thought it was a long shot :s0112::s0114:

Only have pics of the 17 right now:

crayon.jpg

Picture-015.jpg

Picture-014.jpg

I'd like to trade the 19 before the 17, but I'm not too attached to either :s0155:

Well I'm not a kahr owner, just figured that it would good advice. I'm pretty sure I've seen a kahr owner somewhere around here. Good luck! and if all else fails, you can sell one and buy a new kahr.

Skud, I have a barely used, but broken-in, Kahr K-9 that I bought around 1995. It has the black finish, with slight shelf wear on one side of the muzzle, from sliding around a drawer. The soft rubber grips just melt into your hand. Speaking of melting, the trigger is like buttah! Soft, smooth, and slick...................

I have shot a few hundred rounds through it, without a single failure of any kind. The weight of the steel absorbs recoil allowing quick follow-up shots. You are completely justified in wanting this beautifully balanced masterpiece! I NEVER thought I would sell this baby, but times are hard. If you can stand to watch me cry, I'll sell it with two magazines, manual, and spare recoil spring (no box) for $400.00 Private message me here if you are interested.....................elsullo

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.