JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_3977.JPG IMG_3975.JPG IMG_3973.JPG IMG_3970.JPG IMG_3969.JPG IMG_3968.JPG

************SOLD**********

Glock 17 gen4
Ameriglow tritium nightsights
5 mags
Box, Papers, backstaps
Also throw in TR Holsters kydex holster made for a Streamlight TLR-1.

$450 Firm buyer pays transfer in Vancouver area.

Only trade I'd take is a Sig P320 Carry or Compact.

Last Edited:
u know round count :)
Well I'm the original owner so I should know but never really kept track. I'll have to ballpark it at over 2K but less than 4K. I may be estimating high on that since I've had it for a couple years and never really shot it much. I did try to get smooth drawing from a G-Code SOC for about a month and figured out the retention release button on that holster blows. Lots of drawing but very little shooting. That is responsible for any wear you can see on the slide.
Also the holster for the TLR-1 is like new and never been outside. Hope this answered your question and gives you a better idea on the condition. Not "new" but not hammered. IMO not yet broke in. It's a great shooter and if I don't get the $450 I'll have no problem holding onto it for one if my kids.

That is a great price especially with the night sights. I would snag it, but I already have one.

GLWS
Thanks, and yes considering $540 for new gen4 and $70 for night sights along with extra mags and holster I'm eating some on this one. I priced it to move because I just don't ever shoot it. That and the 1000+ round count is a detractor. I'm guesstimating way high in that count also so there is no question. Which is funny because with a Glock in 9mm in this condition I could care less. I've had Gen 2s that have had tens of thousands of rounds through them, been re-sprung (a couple times) and still run like a sewing machine. Honestly if no one jumps on this by next week I may just dump some cash into it and have it moded up and Cerakoted all girly for one of my daughters.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.