JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Must be an "acquired taste" or people just pretend, maybe both. I tried it a couple times and even drunk it gagged me. I suspect when it became "the thing", many convinced themselves it was good since they wanted to look cool.
When I was in school Coors was not sold here. People would drive to ID to buy it. Come back with a trunk full and it was THE BIG event, being invited to a Coors party. First time I tasted one I said "If we didn't have horse crap here would you drive to ID to buy it?" Needless to say I was not invited to the next big Coors party :s0140:
Ma used to tell me stories of their Coors runs to ID :)

Must be an "acquired taste" or people just pretend, maybe both. I tried it a couple times and even drunk it gagged me. I suspect when it became "the thing", many convinced themselves it was good since they wanted to look cool.
When I was in school Coors was not sold here. People would drive to ID to buy it. Come back with a trunk full and it was THE BIG event, being invited to a Coors party. First time I tasted one I said "If we didn't have horse crap here would you drive to ID to buy it?" Needless to say I was not invited to the next big Coors party :s0140:

When I went to WSU, we would go to the Corner Club in Moscow and get $1.35 tubs of Rainier Beer. It was the best!

Yah, I think I will stick with Gin and Tonic, over the rocks, with a lime wedge. Or Tequila, neat, when I decide to be extra wacky. (And I didn't realize the whole pod thing was widespread enough to warrant a product creation. :eek:)

Would much rather have Daijinjo, kelp and nigiri.
Think of the abuse other Whisky makers could heap on Glenlivit - a rough Scotsman exploding the tide pods of visiting Americans as he slams a glass down.
"I see ya spilt your corns syrup and spirits there - you might as well lap it up."

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top