JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
EAA
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Very lightly used Girsan Regard MC and the first gun i had ever shot was a beretta 92fs and i fell in love and if you test fired both back to back blindfolded you would not be able to tell which one is which. absolutely love it and it is one of my first babies.

I've Taken it out twice and it's only had 50-75 rounds through it with no malfunctions whatsoever butter smooth recoil, very decent trigger pull and great opportunity to work on your reset and follow up shots. Thought I'd share a bit to give as much information as I can. This is my baby and I clean it very throughly very often so it is Almost brand new.

Sorry, my first post and wanted to give all info I can think of and find. Questions, concerns, inquiries all welcome. Comes with everything in the box and 2 mags. And 18+1 and 15-6(from an m9) I paid 600 for it during the firearms market was as dry as the sahara so definitely overpaid but it is a damn good one.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
A couple discrepancies that should be clarified....

EAA Corp. manufactures the Girson Regard, which is a copy of the Beretta, not Beretta.
And the Girson was never adopted by the US military.

Otherwise, a decent 92 clone. GLWS

A couple discrepancies that should be clarified....

EAA Corp. manufactures the Girson Regard, which is a copy of the Beretta, not Beretta.
And the Girson was never adopted by the US military.

Otherwise, a decent 92 clone. GLWS
thanks for the input! I definitely read the article wrong and youre definitely right.

[/URL][/URL]

This is a $420 gun brand new.

Would give you $370 for yours meet at a local FFL.
yeah, I definitely overpaid but it was during the time when all gun stores had like 4 options to choose from. I think that offer is pretty fair if i had paid the $420. But since i didn't and the firearm is in almost new condition that trade would be just ridiculous unless you had something you're willing to throw in on top of that offer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.