JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Graham
State
Washington
I am changing my interests in life and am enjoying shooting clays and bird hunting with my grandson.. I already have a couple of different shotguns but would like a well built , name brand over under minimum barrel of 28". The Gibson has a brand new set of Fluence pickups that have a hand signed limited edition (by the artist Devin Townsend) original box. Also has a new case, and the original set of pickups that were in it still attached to the original wiring harness. This is not a junk guitar but has been played. Looking for something like a Beretta, Browning etc not a Stevens .. If you have a shotgun of higher value than this I have a quality guitar amp(Mesa Mk 5:35) that I may include to get the deal done on something of more value.. I'm not in a position to throw any cash but if you have something interesting but not of equal value I'll be glad to discuss if you want to add cash or other trade items.. Thanks guys ...

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service