JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I loved the original two pictures. Tried twice, and failed, to plow through the reboot from a few years ago. (The "controversy" over the ghostbusters being female was of no concern to me. A film that was nearly laugh free, and featured at least one of the actresses chewing the scenery whenever in frame she appeared did it though. Utter garbage.)

But ... there is a new one coming out November 19th. Might have to see it in theaters, with my sidekick. :D

I read some reviews on it (a few outlets were allowed very early showing) and the reviews are generally positive, a few even said it disregards all of the sequels in it's story line.

I did have a problem with the last one because it was obviously a forced effort. I guess we can say that about most sequels, hence why I avoid those also.

We might check this out, just watched the new The Many Saints of Newark: A Sopranos Story, which was a lot of fun if you're a huge sopranos fan like me. It's mainly fan service and some new story focuses on new characters, but I had fun watching it just for all the sopranos Easter eggs and shout outs. Gandalfini's son really nails his body movements and mannerisms.

i don't know. watching the trailer.. i got the new Star Wars vibe.. like they were going to step on the bones of the old one to recreate a new franchise.
Guess we will see

I couldn't even get through the 2016 Ghostbusters.

This actually has promise, based on the reviews it does the fans justice. Going to try to see this in the theater.

We might check this out, just watched the new The Many Saints of Newark: A Sopranos Story, which was a lot of fun if you're a huge sopranos fan like me. It's mainly fan service and some new story focuses on new characters, but I had fun watching it just for all the sopranos Easter eggs and shout outs. Gandalfini's son really nails his body movements and mannerisms.
I thought Many Saints was garbage.

Should of actually focused on Tony Soprano instead of the Dickie characer.

I'll give this a shot, when I'm eventually able to watch it through a streaming service. I just can't stand going to the theater anymore.

Dude it was the very worst in a long line of awful prequels/sequels, I dont even know where to begin, they had a chance to make a great movie instead we get 90 min of the race riot in Newark and oh what has happened to the very important Dickie Moltisanti lololol, my God what a waste..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top