JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend today, offered a like new GGG 30mm scope mount, for free if I paid the shipping. The agreement was if I do not like it, send it back. How on earth can I say no to that!?

It's the bolt-on variant. 5.5 ounces.
SPR Rifle Scope Mount | FLT Scope Mount for Special Purpose Rifle Available in QD and Bolt-On (http://www.gggaz.com/flt-scope-mount.html)
Are they any good? Anyone have one that can share comments?

I'll soon find out.
I wish this offer would have come to light before I ordered the LT104!

I have one with the Accucam lever in 30mm in the safe. Also just got a Bobro extended 30mm mount in the mail today. Haven't tried either one yet. They both look, feel and seem like high quality products. Decisions, decisions.

I'd say you scored, unless you needed a QD. At any rate, I've no doubt it will be a big step up from any of the normal run of the mill fair.

I had the Colt competition (bolt-on) mount already. I decided to get a better (QD) mount and ordered a Larue Tactical LT104 just the other day. Now the GG&G mount, brings the total mounts I'll have to three. I could possibly be sending the LT104 back at this rate. I can't help but laugh at the timing of it all!

+1 on the "decisions decisions" :rolleyes:

I just finished watching this review of the GG&G mount.

Last Edited:
Having QD opens options for modularity (<word?) to adapt for the need. Something I needed to realize when I stepped up to the Larue.

I'm liking what I hear. Thanks for your input, erudne and old11B :)

I have been using GG and G mounts for many years now, and all have been rock solid and play free! I have never used a one piece QD mount but I have several QD ring sets and risers and all work as advertised or better! For the money, I think they are better then most, and that's saying something. I find them to be the perfect combo of size and mass and the scope clamps are true and hardware is high grade! One of my set ups has three optics in QD rings and they swap with no changes or need to adjust, or re set zero!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top