Well I had her back out on the range again today in an attempt to prove my theory that bubblegum ammo creates bubblegum results. I didn't want to take all the blame for the crappy shot groups on my last outing. Here is the tool and the play field. Started with 20 rounds of the SSA (Silver State Armory) 168gr. The bubblegum kept failing to eject amongst other issues. Very disappointing. Here are the results at 50m. I then shot 20 rounds of the Federeal Sierra Matchking 168gr at 100m for slightly better results. I had to make an adjustment to my windage after that batch. You can see the windage adjustment helped when you see the group below. Then I went to what I decided was my favorite for the day. I was creating shot groups of 5 rounds with results like what you see below at 100m with the NORMA USA Sierra Matchking 168gr I had a lot of fun but I was experiencing more failures today than the last time I shot it with Jukk0o. I had no failures last time. Today I was getting my bolt jammed tighter than bubblegum because it was destroying or extricating the primers altogether. The loose primer shards were getting stuck in the lug area and jamming my bolt face to where it took some good effort to free the BCG and clear the jam. See below.