JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$275
Manufacturer
RCBS
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Yacolt
State
Washington
Zip Code
Haven't reloaded in a few years and decided its time to move on and make space in the garage. This will be the first if a couple adds including tools, dies, powder, bullets, cleaning stuff, etc.

Rcbs rock chucker supreme press. Bought new 5ish years ago. Has a little surface rust on some of the surfaces but an easy clean. $100

Rcbs chargemaster 1500 automatic powder dispenser and scale. Works perfect and has all the components. Thing is very precise and makes measuring powder a breeze. $175

Not interested in shipping at the moment. Looking for cash but I would trade for some things. Also would be willing to make a package deal with any of the other stuff im about to post.

DD742177-B336-4469-9A38-03F53DE65A1D.jpeg 86EE20CB-282C-4630-8E6F-CBAC787E683D.jpeg 62945573-CD6E-4EFE-89CA-9B6EB080FAC0.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Got a lot of responses on all of this stuff guys. Trying to answer everyone and remember who wanted what first. I'll update as things sell but I would sell all of the reloading items posted in all of my adds for $1000 even and I'll include all the brass and other random stuff I can find that isn't listed. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top