JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just saw Senator "Adolph" Lautenberg (The father of the "Lautenberg Amendment" in Clinton's AWB) on TV and he is pushing for another BAN on High Capacity magazines. He was bragging that he did it once and he expects to succeed again. I hope not but I'm not gonna wait and see. I'll get what I need NOW while I can and go from there. A word to the Wise!

didn't Boehner JUST go on record stating there would be absolutely no new gun legislation as a result of this BS in arizona?

i hate to always be the guy pissing on people's cherios, but you guys need to calm the bubblegum down.

didn't Boehner JUST go on record stating there would be absolutely no new gun legislation as a result of this BS in arizona?

i hate to always be the guy pissing on people's cherios, but you guys need to calm the bubblegum down.

+1 This is all a political dog and pony show. Politicians do these things to draw attention to themselves to make it look like they're doing something for their constituents about a problem that doesn't exist. I won't say there is NO chance of this passing, but I think a snowball would have a better chance of staying intact in he11.

Politicians do these things to draw attention to themselves to make it look like they're doing something for their constituents about a problem that doesn't exist. I won't say there is NO chance of this passing, but I think a snowball would have a better chance of staying intact in he11.

I am NOT one of the Chicken Little types but this kind of thinking was around in '92/'93 then we all know what happened in '94. I could happen again. Just be on the watch and get political. Make our voices heard and put blame for these tragedies where it belongs, on the shooter.

$.02

Great. Posts like this are exactly what caused the obamamania. Standard capacity magazines will not be banned while we have a Republican congress. I guess I can look forward to seeing $30 pmags again at gun shows thanks to you OP. Idiots who max out their credit cards buying magazines and AR-15 lower receivers are a detriment to shooting sports.

Standard capacity magazines will not be banned while we have a Republican congress.

Peter King has publicly stated he will introduce legislation that will infringe on our 2nd Ammendment rights. Do not take for granted that a representative will toe the line just because they have an R or a D next to their name. To be clear, his legislation has nothing to do with hi-cap mags, but the point is he has an R next to his name, and this legislation will be contrary to the 2nd Ammendment. By the way, he is the Chairman of the Homeland Security Committee and Co-Chair of the Congressional Task Force on "Illegal" Guns.

anti-gunners are vocal because they have the support of the libtard media. but they have no power. americans love their guns, and washington has very recently been reminded what happens when they piss off voters.

then there's this.... <broken link removed>

try not watching the news for a while. try getting your news ONLY from conservative internet periodicals. don't read your NRA news letters for a while.... and use some logic. pretty soon you'll start to realize that your guns are going NOWHERE anytime soon. we need to keep up the fight, because most (all?) the gun laws currently on the books are horrible violations of our God given civil rights- but STOP BEING bubblegumING FEAR MONGERS, DRAMA QUEENS, AND PANIC PUSHERS.

bubblegum.

Peter King has publicly stated he will introduce legislation that will infringe on our 2nd Ammendment rights. Do not take for granted that a representative will toe the line just because they have an R or a D next to their name. To be clear, his legislation has nothing to do with hi-cap mags, but the point is he has an R next to his name, and this legislation will be contrary to the 2nd Ammendment. By the way, he is the Chairman of the Homeland Security Committee and Co-Chair of the Congressional Task Force on "Illegal" Guns.

so? he can introduce whatever he wants. gun legislation is introduced every year- when was the last time anything even made it out of committee? half a decade ago? congress isn't even considering pissing off more voters.

+1 This is all a political dog and pony show. Politicians do these things to draw attention to themselves to make it look like they're doing something for their constituents about a problem that doesn't exist. I won't say there is NO chance of this passing, but I think a snowball would have a better chance of staying intact in he11.

100% agree, they will kick it around and act like they did something and then give an "awe shocks we tried". Kind of like Harry Reid bringing up the "Dream Act" for votes just before the election knowing that he had zero chance of it passing.

Luckily the Dems know that gun bans on a national level are political suicide.

The first ban on hi-cap mags may have been the best thing that the government ever did for me. How can that be, you ask? Because it forced me to look long and hard at 1911-style pistols. At the time, they were being eclipsed by 'wonder-nines' like Glocks. I ended up buying a Colt Commander and since that first auto purchase have continued to look down my nose at just about any other type of auto. For that, I'll go right ahead and thank Bill Clinton. He also got me into cigars, but that's a whole different story.

I swear the Democrats have all bought into the gun market and are making TONS of money on it right now.

I have NEVER seen any two guys do more for selling guns than Obama and Biden.
Now the hi-caps will go through the roof.

I used to buy 3 regular mags for the price of one hi-cap.Since the average gun fight will only be around 3 shots,they will work.

But I did go get another mag today,WOO HOO,hi cap and all

we need to keep up the fight, because most (all?) the gun laws currently on the books are horrible violations of our God given civil rights

we are essentially making the same point. Guns are not going to be banned, but you are putting alot of faith in an unproven republican house majority to think that they will not allow our gun rights to be eroded. Driven home by the point that a fairly "conservative" member of that majority is speaking of proposing anti-gun legislation. Fear Mongers? Drama Queens? Panic Pushers? Bubbleguming at that? How about rejecting these efforts with the same passion that you aim at O.P. ?

I buy 2- Pmags on the 1st and the 15th of every month. When I get to 40 I'll stop. That will be enough for me. I want 1000rds loaded in mags, plus 4 on my chest rig, 1 in my gun and 2 in my pack.

Having tons of mags is nice at carbine classes. You don't have to spend any time jamming mags and you can spend more time hydrating/eating/bullbubblegumting about gun stuff with the other participants. I think 20 mags or so oughta cover you for a whole day with room to spare for any given class.

But of course you have to have 20 in each color so you can always have them match the furniture of your AR. OD green mags in a foliage green gun SO clashes. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top