JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got out for some snow day training. Had to walk into a spot on Larch mountain.

Worked on shoulder transitions, weapon transitions, reloads, handgun draw, and retention shooting. *

The retention shooting felt very wierd at first, but seemed effective, and I didn't shoot myself!

20190210_141610.jpg

Snow day

That's awesome man!
Haha helping global warming,
one red hot suppressor at a time!

400rd rapid fire on Glock had her glowing! Guide rod needed replacement haha $11 back & running

859F3A7A-D7B7-4778-825C-50EE6A918B57.jpeg

That's awesome man!
Haha helping global warming,
one red hot suppressor at a time!

400rd rapid fire on Glock had her glowing! Guide rod needed replacement haha $11 back & running

View attachment 547332

All I am gonna say is the "snowpacalypse" for this week seems to have been diverted. ;)

You melted a guide rod? Hot Damn. I have gotten guns hot but never melted an!

Retention shooting is a very very under practiced skill. Been saying that for years but they won't let us build a scenario on it at IDPA because some dumbo might shoot his/herself. We get close: same distance (belly to belly) but no extending the arm/forearm/elbow to ward off attacker (might put a bullet in it).

The black ones are new just got them the brown one I have had for awhile.
Fun fun fun .
It makes you feel like you're in a movie.
You know the movies that there gun never runs out of ammo

I'm seriously considering building a 9mm AR
Why not?! you already have the magazines for it! and you can do an 80% lower for them too! :s0108:

Just make sure you get the lower that takes glock mags. They're the most reliable for cycling from what I have read.

Buddy has one and we haven't had any jams or feed issues with it using the glock brand mags.

However the AR9 doesn't like magpul glock mags. only the glock brand mags so far from what we've tested. However a glock itself doesn't seem to have a problem with magpul glock mags...like any gun they can be picky about ammo/mags they like, but thus far if fed from a glock mag it just runs regardless of what you feed it.

Why not?! you already have the magazines for it! and you can do an 80% lower for them too! :s0108:

Just make sure you get the lower that takes glock mags. They're the most reliable for cycling from what I have read.

Buddy has one and we haven't had any jams or feed issues with it using the glock brand mags.

However the AR9 doesn't like magpul glock mags. only the glock brand mags so far from what we've tested. However a glock itself doesn't seem to have a problem with magpul glock mags...like any gun they can be picky about ammo/mags they like, but thus far if fed from a glock mag it just runs regardless of what you feed it.
Lol I have built a few 80% lowers for 5.56 I will look into a 9mm .
I have a few MAGPUL mags for the 9mm and the 40cal I use them to practice reloading.
There the ones that get dropped on the ground.HEHEHE

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads