JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Was going to do a john wick type build with this but I don't really see getting to it. So BNIB G5 Glock 34 MOS with four 17rd mags (one is in the firearm in photos, others still in packages), two 33rd mags and three 10rd mags. Feel free to ask any questions you have. Will meet at the FFL of your choice. Buyer pays FFL fee. $750

image5(2).jpeg image4(3).jpeg image3(4).jpeg image2(10).jpeg image1(15).jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I guess that it needs to be clarified that by brand new in box = never been fired.

Was going to do a john wick type build with this but I don't really see getting to it. So BNIB G5 Glock 34 MOS with four 17rd mags (one is in the firearm in photos, others still in packages), two 33rd mags and three 10rd mags. Feel free to ask any questions you have. Will meet at the FFL of your choice. Buyer pays FFL fee. $750

View attachment 1884335 View attachment 1884336 View attachment 1884337 View attachment 1884338 View attachment 1884339
500 with no mags?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.