JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Zip Code
Slightly used Gen 4 glock 22. Its Barely been fired. Just has some holster wear on the slide. Custom stipple job. Double undercut with stippling. Thumb ledges. Steel glock night sights. Comes with 2 mags.

20201105_104056.jpg 20201105_103308.jpg 20201105_093425.jpg 20201105_093242.jpg 20201105_092941.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
9mm conversions of G22 are pretty common though, so good question!
Very true. I thought about getting a g17 barrel and slide and throwing it on it to sell as a g17 instead of a g22 since .40 cal isn't super popular these days but since 9mm is so hard to come by I figured ppl are looking for .40 cal again at least I hope so lol.

I looked into it one time. I think it just needs the conversion barrel and magazine. Maybe an extractor change? Can't remember specifics but I've seen the 40 to 9mm barrels listed.
I have several KKM barrels in my Glocks
"No other parts other than the correct magazine are required per KKM"
And they offer a military current & retiree as well discount

I have several KKM barrels in my Glocks
"No other parts other than the correct magazine are required per KKM"
And they offer a military current & retiree as well discount

I have a Glock 17 with a KKM barrel and it is crazy how accurate that gun is compared to other Glocks. Really impressed with KKM barrels.

Yeah I can ship to wherever. It would just be shipped from my local ffl to whatever ffl you choose. Usually its like 30 bucks or something
Sorry for the delayed response, I lost my phone and finally got things squared away. I'd still be interested if it's still available.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top