JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Smith & Wesson would simply add a new dash number to the same model number. For example, 60-5. Isn't this last year, with the M&P 2.0, the first time S&W labeled a product gen2/markii/etc.?

The main reason Glock keeps such labeling is because they seem to insist on selling multiple gens on the same shelf. Most other companies cease production of earlier versions...not Glock.

Here's a good video on the gen 5 glocks which do make them attractive, but I won't be trading my gen 3 glocks in for one just like I didn't for the gen 4s.

But it does look like they are constantly improving on the design

Here's a good video on the gen 5 glocks which do make them attractive, but I won't be trading my gen 3 glocks in for one just like I didn't for the gen 4s.

But it does look like they are constantly improving on the design
Why would you trade in a gun for another just buy the new one and then you have one of each gen 1.2.3.4.5.

Well not all of us are blessed with endless amounts of disposable income.

I was doing pretty good collecting until my wife decided to quit her job and be a stay at home mom.
Which is better for all of us. Her job was toxic.
But losing $90k a year hurts.
Now my gun money is allocated to more necessary items. Like food, diapers, and the other half of the mortgage.
:(

Well not all of us are blessed with endless amounts of disposable income.

I was doing pretty good collecting until my wife decided to quit her job and be a stay at home mom.
Which is better for all of us. Her job was toxic.
But losing $90k a year hurts.
Now my gun money is allocated to more necessary items. Like food, diapers, and the other half of the mortgage.
:(
Yep I was kinda goofing around just wait the money spent on diapers only changes to new shoes then then other things it never ends

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top