Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Gen 3 Glock 35 w/mags and ammo

AnthonyNorfleet

Reactions
Feedback
52 / 1 / 0
Ad Type
For Sale, For Trade
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Albany/Lebanon
State
Oregon
Glock 35 gen3 in 40sw with a Jarvis 357 sig barrel. The gun had the finger groves removed and a stipple job done. 13 magazines, MMC rear adjustable sight/Front night sight, 350rds 40sw ammo and 150rds 357sig, Fobus holster. I'm located in the Albany/ Lebanon area.
Resized_20190424_181640.jpeg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online