Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
I have a Gen 3 Glock 19 Vickers full FDE with the RTF2 fram. Comes with the Vickers/Wilson night sight. Has the Vickers extras (2 base pads, grip plug, extended slide stop and mag release). I have also added the Magpul mag well I have shot about 250 to 300 rounds. Comes with two 15 rd mags.

$525 + transfer fee

I am selling to fund another purchase so not looking for trades right now.

20190113_223203.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
I have a Gen 3 Glock 19 Vickers full FDE with the RTF2 fram. Comes with the Vickers/Wilson night sight. Has the Vickers extras (2 base pads, grip plug, extended slide stop and mag release). I have also added the Magpul mag well I have shot about 250 to 300 rounds. Comes with two 15 rd mags.

$525 + transfer fee

View attachment 539732
I have a glock 22 gen 4 with custom framework and stippling that ide be willing to trade plus some cash.

$525 + transfer fee

View attachment 539732
I have a glock 22 Gen 4 with custom framework and stippling id be willing to trade plus some cash in youre I Teresa's I. Trading. 20201114_132628.jpg