Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Gen 3 Glock 19 for Draco

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by pslyke, Apr 30, 2011.

1. pslyke

pslyke Portland Active Member

Posting this for my friend...He has a nice Gen 3 glock 19 with box and two mags and he wants a Draco AK pistol.

If you are interested, let me know and I can put you two in touch. He lives on the Coast and can meet in Salem or Portland for a deal.

2. pslyke

well that was easy--SPF. will close the thread when the transaction occurs tomorrow.

3. dennis682003

dennis682003 Vancouver, WA Member

Yeah, no F#çk'N §hît that was easy.... I bought a nib draco, from a gun shop for 2/3 the cost of a USed g19, several months ago. If that fails please pm me. I live in Washington but will ship & ffl on my coin ect, ect.... your "buddy" sounds a little duh-da-duh-dooo, he must own a ford?

4. dennis682003

dennis682003 Vancouver, WA Member

Sorry, some of that was uncalled for

5. pslyke

lol thats ok with shipping and FFL fees the best I could find for him was gonna run about $420 to get it to the Coast...about the price of a used G19...yes he could have sold it and got in one of our group buys later but being on the coast its a bit of a hassle, and he has his shiny new toy now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.