JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Keep ahead of the pain, take the meds before it shows up.
Wear the doctor recommended jock strap for a couple of days, it really does help.

I'll offer advice, but you're on your own if you decide not to follow it...
1) Bags of frozen peas are your friend. I cannot emphasize this enough. Anytime you're sitting or lying (which should be all the time for the next 48-72 hours, see #2), have a frozen bag of peas cooling down your angry parts.
2) do not do ANYTHING for 2 or 3 days. Don't climb stairs, don't wrestle with the kids, don't walk the dog. If you do, you will most likely regret it. For weeks.
3) be prepared to see colors down there that you've never seen before. Purples and yellows mostly. For how long, you ask?
Depends on how well you follow my advice above.

Want the good news? You need to " clear the pipes" multiple times before all active swimmers have been kicked out of your pool. Hopefully you have help with that part.
Otherwise you'll go blind.

I was only home for 30 minutes after the operation and lying comfortably on top of the bed, when my little daughter ran into the room and attempted to throw herself onto the bed, and if it wasn't for my wife's quick reactions, she would have accidentally kneed me in the groin.

From your experience, can I drive 14 hours in 48 hour period come this Friday? I've got a buddy turning 80.
Btw, did your doc show you the noodle pieces he cut? He did mine in the clinic. Just a local.

From your experience, can I drive 14 hours in 48 hour period come this Friday? I've got a buddy turning 80.
Btw, did your doc show you the noodle pieces he cut? He did mine in the clinic. Just a local.

Bring the peas.
Actually, since you'll be 4 days post-procedure, you'll know whether you've followed "the rules" or not.
Wickedly painful, purple grape fruits masquerading as your balls will be your first clue that you didn't take everyone's advice.

I had a procedure back in the day. My balls were so big, and purple, you'd run for your life if you saw them. Like each one was as big as a grapefruit. Seriously.

Not as much of an idiot as my friend. He did it twice when the first time failed.
She got the kid she always wanted and divorced him two years later.
He's still paying child support.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top