JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Yeah, I had been waiting for the next Geissele sale somewhere and wasn't decided on which model to get. At this price it's a no brainer shipping or not, and I hear it feels pretty much just like my SSA-E anyway. Wonder how long they will last at that price.

Geissele G2S was $115 on Black Friday 2015, both at Primary Arms and directly from Geissele.com. But if you purchased from Geissele.com you got free shipping and handling.

The only thing you don't get when buying the advertised DPMS/Remington bulk G2S trigger is the small vial of grease that usually comes with all Geissele triggers (my order placed on 9/1/2016 for this deal came with instructions contrary to what DPMS product webpage says).

To me, spending $120 shipped right now is worth it if you're in the market for a great trigger.
My rationale:
1) You're getting a great deal that's still only an extra $5 over the absolute lowest price I remember seeing ($115 BF 2015 - you can sometimes find 20% off sales on Geissele products on major holiday sales throughout the year, but that puts the trigger at $132).
2) There's no guarantee Geissele/Primary Arms will offer the same deal this year (though I wouldn't be surprised if they did).
3) With the political craziness going on right now of the Nov 8 election, who knows what things will look like on Nov 25, Black Friday 2016.
4) You get your trigger now, vs waiting an extra month or so to hopefully get your hands on one before they're all sold out on Black Friday.

Again, none of us have a crystal ball and who knows, maybe they'll offer it even cheaper this year?? I doubt it, but my point is the future is uncertain, but the deal for $120 shipped is a known entity and (to me) it is a great deal as it is.

Yeah, I had been waiting for the next Geissele sale somewhere and wasn't decided on which model to get. At this price it's a no brainer shipping or not, and I hear it feels pretty much just like my SSA-E anyway. Wonder how long they will last at that price.
I'm no Geissele expert, but from what I've gathered:
- The "G2S" has a carrot-like break, similar to the SSA.
- The "B-G2S-E" has a candy-cane-like break, similar to the SSA-E.

The B-G2S-E is a Brownell's exclusive (can't find it anywhere else). So the part number makes sense - "B" for Brownells and then "G2S-E" - just like the SSA-E, but with a slightly different install and less QC testing.
So if you're after the SSA-E feel, you might check out the B-G2S-E offered at Brownell's (more expensive than the G2S).

AR-15 ENHANCED TRIGGERS | Brownells

I'm wondering if you can buy SSA-E springs and install them in the G2S to get a lighter pull. I know you can buy just the springs at Giessele. I think the only difference is the way the hammer pin is held in the receiver, and the springs should fit the same.

I'm wondering if you can buy SSA-E springs and install them in the G2S to get a lighter pull. I know you can buy just the springs at Geissele. I think the only difference is the way the hammer pin is held in the receiver, and the springs should fit the same.
Great idea! Definitely outside of my realm of knowledge. Might be worth a call to Geissele to ask them about SSA-E springs on a G2S. Would be great if both parts played nice together!

Colts I think need the big pin models from Geissele. I don't own a Colt, but I'm pretty sure I've seen a video where Geissele mentioned that. Not sure if this trigger will work for u.

Colts I think need the big pin models from Geissele. I don't own a Colt, but I'm pretty sure I've seen a video where Geissele mentioned that. Not sure if this trigger will work for u.

Uht oh, I'll have to check on that. It's a current production 6920. Thanks for the heads up!

Geissele is great stuff. I swapped out my Tavor trigger pack and trigger bow with the Super Sabre and Lightning Bow and the Tavor is as nice now as any of my AR triggers. No more mush...just short takeup, crisp break and short reset.

Geissele is great stuff. I swapped out my Tavor trigger pack and trigger bow with the Super Sabre and Lightning Bow and the Tavor is as nice now as any of my AR triggers. No more mush...just short takeup, crisp break and short reset.

We need to go shooting!

Only on sale and if you are wanting a target trigger that you could still use defensively if you practice with it. It is relatively light if you aren't used to lighter than milspec triggers. So I do think it's worth it in those respects and I would purchase one again in that role

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top