JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have the G2S and went to install last night and saw that there was two Hammer Pin Retainers (AKA Hammer Retaining Spring), but the diagram only shows one. I only see one place on my actual hammer that is looks like it will fit.

Is there supposed to be two?

If yes, where does the second one go?

(First time AR builder here, and also a perfectionist. Terrible Combination!!!)

I can answer my own question now. Thanks to the AWESOME customer service at Curt's Discount Shooter Supply (Milwaukie, OR). For anyone else here that want to know the answer call them. Just Kidding.

Geissele gives you two, just in case you lose one. Only one is needed.

PS Curt's is awesome. Even if you are a beginner, just tell them and they are totally cool. They do not look down on a newby. Being a long time hunter and shooter, I know how crappy customer service can be for the people that are totally green. Branching into my first AR and choosing to build the lower myself, and never doing any gunsmith type work, or anything mechanical.... learning this was personally intimating. But Curt's understands. They may not bug you when you first walk in, they give you a chance to look, but will ask to assist politely. I don't care how much cheaper you can get things online. Customer service at Curt's is worth every dollar.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top