JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold sold sold

I have the same stock in Desert Camo and Professionally bedded.

For sale: GA Precision Crusader with the upgraded Templar VII action in 308. It Has around 1182 rounds down the barrel and has a JEC custom brake.
Has a Jewell HVR trigger currently installed and a brand new KMW Sentinel stock with NV Rail along with KMW Bottom Metal. Stock is molded in Desert camo.
STEAL THIS FOR ONLY $SPF Cash.
Shipping and insurance is on the buyer.
***CASH ONLY! ***
HARRIS Bipod included.
Like new FDE Pelican Case available to buyer for only $120 extra.
**Woodland stock has sold. Desert Camo stock only.

F29BE750-0AA1-4182-AC6D-AE7E26A28638.jpeg D4B353F9-FF54-46A1-A2B3-130970EC49FC.jpeg 43276943-4C03-4947-AEF3-810117575F20.jpeg 448F01C3-7B63-43E8-A99B-C3A622FFABF2.jpeg F3065C35-E9F4-45F7-A33C-D05B9F6C7EC4.jpeg

Last Edited:
I just ordered a team rifle last month. Why are you getting rid of this piece of art.

I really love this rifle! Have not shot it in the stock because the Sentinel is new. But, I just got my Surgeon Rifles 300 WinMag in not long ago and once I put some good glass on it, I will not have room in my safe. My other 308's have a sentimental attachment. So I can't get rid of them. Someone is going to get a heck of a deal with this! The base model crusader starts out at $4200 plus the wait. This One is upgraded with the jewel trigger and Templar II action plus the Sentinel stock is pricey With its extras it would cost about $1450.
The JEC custom brake on this thing was the same one dominating the PRS matches just a few years back.

I really love this rifle! Have not shot it in the stock because the Sentinel is new. But, I just got my Surgeon Rifles 300 WinMag in not long ago and once I put some good glass on it, I will not have room in my safe. My other 308's have a sentimental attachment. So I can't get rid of them. Someone is going to get a heck of a deal with this! The base model crusader starts out at $4200 plus the wait. This One is upgraded with the jewel trigger and Templar II action plus the Sentinel stock is pricey With its extras it would cost about $1450.
The JEC custom brake on this thing was the same one dominating the PRS matches just a few years back.

Man i know the competition i just ordered is going to run close to 6000. This is a steal.

Yes! And the crusader comes with a 3/8 MOA accuracy guarantee from GAP. But, everyone I've ever fired or seen being fired at the range seem to hold around a 1/4 MOA grouping.

Yes! And the crusader comes with a 3/8 MOA accuracy guarantee from GAP. But, everyone I've ever fired or seen being fired at the range seem to hold around a 1/4 MOA grouping.
I would join snipers hide and post there if not already.these guns have a following there.

I would join snipers hide and post there if not already.these guns have a following there.

Thanks! I've been a member there since 2003. It's where I learned to love GAP rifles. I've owned quite a few over the years. Never disappointed!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top