JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold sold sold

I have the same stock in Desert Camo and Professionally bedded.

For sale: GA Precision Crusader with the upgraded Templar VII action in 308. It Has around 1182 rounds down the barrel and has a JEC custom brake.
Has a Jewell HVR trigger currently installed and a brand new KMW Sentinel stock with NV Rail along with KMW Bottom Metal. Stock is molded in Desert camo.
STEAL THIS FOR ONLY $SPF Cash.
Shipping and insurance is on the buyer.
***CASH ONLY! ***
HARRIS Bipod included.
Like new FDE Pelican Case available to buyer for only $120 extra.
**Woodland stock has sold. Desert Camo stock only.

F29BE750-0AA1-4182-AC6D-AE7E26A28638.jpeg D4B353F9-FF54-46A1-A2B3-130970EC49FC.jpeg 43276943-4C03-4947-AEF3-810117575F20.jpeg 448F01C3-7B63-43E8-A99B-C3A622FFABF2.jpeg F3065C35-E9F4-45F7-A33C-D05B9F6C7EC4.jpeg

Last Edited:
I just ordered a team rifle last month. Why are you getting rid of this piece of art.

I really love this rifle! Have not shot it in the stock because the Sentinel is new. But, I just got my Surgeon Rifles 300 WinMag in not long ago and once I put some good glass on it, I will not have room in my safe. My other 308's have a sentimental attachment. So I can't get rid of them. Someone is going to get a heck of a deal with this! The base model crusader starts out at $4200 plus the wait. This One is upgraded with the jewel trigger and Templar II action plus the Sentinel stock is pricey With its extras it would cost about $1450.
The JEC custom brake on this thing was the same one dominating the PRS matches just a few years back.

I really love this rifle! Have not shot it in the stock because the Sentinel is new. But, I just got my Surgeon Rifles 300 WinMag in not long ago and once I put some good glass on it, I will not have room in my safe. My other 308's have a sentimental attachment. So I can't get rid of them. Someone is going to get a heck of a deal with this! The base model crusader starts out at $4200 plus the wait. This One is upgraded with the jewel trigger and Templar II action plus the Sentinel stock is pricey With its extras it would cost about $1450.
The JEC custom brake on this thing was the same one dominating the PRS matches just a few years back.

Man i know the competition i just ordered is going to run close to 6000. This is a steal.

Yes! And the crusader comes with a 3/8 MOA accuracy guarantee from GAP. But, everyone I've ever fired or seen being fired at the range seem to hold around a 1/4 MOA grouping.

Yes! And the crusader comes with a 3/8 MOA accuracy guarantee from GAP. But, everyone I've ever fired or seen being fired at the range seem to hold around a 1/4 MOA grouping.
I would join snipers hide and post there if not already.these guns have a following there.

I would join snipers hide and post there if not already.these guns have a following there.

Thanks! I've been a member there since 2003. It's where I learned to love GAP rifles. I've owned quite a few over the years. Never disappointed!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top