JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3700
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Seattle
State
Washington
C55A8781-5869-4791-8944-5B41F2518CB2.jpeg 182D8743-39CA-464A-B970-4CEF1C3D2C51.jpeg FS: GA Precision Crusader 308 Upgraded Templar II Action with JEC Custom Brake installed by GAP and Jewell Trigger. Manners T2FA Folding Stock in Desert Camo (Tons of upgrades) with Harris Bipod.

I bought the BA and Stock from other Hide members with intention of doing more shooting. I have a 300wm on the way and other 308's already. I have decided to let this one go.

Manners is in used condition and I opened up the Barrel Channel a little to accommodate the Crusader. I also modified the bolt handle channel to accommodate the swept back bolt handle on the Templar II.
Asking $3700 Cash obo or higher Trade value with the only trades GOLD or SILVER buillion, or a VP9LE, or 9mm Sig P226 or 9mm P229 in either a Legion, Dark Elite or Enhanced Elite version. Must have beavertail and be Double/single action. Or multiples of these weapons.
***Also may take a vehicle
Scope and mount available at extra $$$

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yes! Still available.
May take a CZ Scorpion, Aimpoint optic or good quality 10mm pistol in trade also.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top