JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1200
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a newly built PC I'm willing to part with. All parts are new, and assembled just a few days ago. It comes with all parts listed. Will include HDMI cable, power cable, and WIFI dongle for $20 if requested. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm open to trades for firearms and such. Let me know what you have worst I'll say is "no thanks". Specs are in the pictures. Best way to contact me is text or call, texting works better during normal business hours. 541-913-3617

Edit: motherboard is a B365 mortar NOT B550

Screenshot (10).png 20210110_154712.jpg 20210110_154808.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How did you get a intel CPU to work in a MSI B550M meant for AM4 socket to work?

All sites I check list it only working with AM4 = AMD Ryzen.
Can you open the run command and type dxdiag and then screen shot everything below where it says "Operating System" and then select display 1 tab and screen show the info in the Device section.

Thank you!

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top