JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Comes with all the original paperwork and accessories plus an extra dual recoil spring. Im asking $400 or best reasonable offer. OR CHL is preferred but an Oregon ID is acceptable. I have the Oregon firearm bill of sale ready to go. IMG_20150513_161500_319.jpg

You guys do know that most of the time if you click on someone's name it lists their location right. That question has been asked twice now in this ad. ;)

Good gun at a great price, if I weren't scared of what my wife would do if I spent another $400 on a gun I would already have bought this.

You guys do know that most of the time if you click on someone's name it lists their location right. That question has been asked twice now in this ad. ;)

Good gun at a great price, if I weren't scared of what my wife would do if I spent another $400 on a gun I would already have bought this.
Good to know. Im new to forums. Thanks for the heads up.

In Eugene. Seems like all the good deals are 100 miles away. Add gas and travel time, and its not worth it usually. Good Luck With your Sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.