JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey folks, a long while back there used to be a (company?) called "Cherokee cheek risers" or perhaps that was their product name.. they actually made an amazing cheek riser for the HK like of rifles (including CETME). When I owned (then sold) all my roller lock rifles I had a few of these. Depending on what type of stock you have, you trim the inside nodes for an exact fit, solid when mounted.
They have been unavailable
unless on gunbroker or forums) for what seems like 5-7 years?

Long story short, someone has started production on these again, they are now available at RobertRTG. RTG is also getting G3 wide forearms (with bipod cut out) as well as HK93 magazines both made by AC unity. (Not yet in stock) however, Ive emailed with them a few times and these products are soon to be here.

42879CFD-A658-4C08-9EAA-345F511488F0.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top