JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is in Illinois. Who knows how far it will spread.

Speaking as someone who has worked in the medical field, I'm surprised that there is absolutely no mention of medical privacy laws.

From the website:

"Ignore no soliciting signs. You're not soliciting! You're offering critical information and resources. What you are doing is not illegal.

Knock and then back up. Follow COVID-19 distancing protocols and speak clearly. If someone is uncomfortable with you being there in person, offer to give them more distance or leave them a flyer.

Use your script. This will give you the basics. Once you get comfortable with it, feel free to make it sound more like you as long as all the key information is there. Make clear up front that the building has let you in and you're from the health department.

Leave a flyer even if they're already vaccinated. They may want to share it with a friend or neighbor.

Do NOT leave anything in a mailbox, that is illegal if you're not a mail carrier."

Question: Are we on a slippery slope here?

F797F767-9F6C-4FE4-B2FD-71E3C76D9017.jpeg

Last Edited:
As I have said those in power had only dreamed of what they got away with over this. Given a taste of real control they want more. It's slipping away and they're desperately trying to keep it. Fear is how they got most to lay down. They desperately are trying to ramp up fear again. They're not going to give back power easily now that they tasted it.

If they come to my door, I've decided I'm going to get really close to them, and then start coughing and sneezing. Maybe even sneeze on the flyer and then hand it back...

-Robert

Not sure where I first heard this, "Authoritarians want to control what you have, Totalitarians want to control what you think." Wish I had said that, but since I didn't I can pass it on. Legal issue or question of encroachment-trespass must be authorized? By what or whose legal authority would they be at your door?

As I have said those in power had only dreamed of what they got away with over this. Given a taste of real control they want more. It's slipping away and they're desperately trying to keep it. Fear is how they got most to lay down. They desperately are trying to ramp up fear again. They're not going to give back power easily now that they tasted it.
Oh no, plandemic was just a stop-gap. We can now get back to our regularly scheduled programming of social unrest, climate change, and depleting resources.

Oh no, plandemic was just a stop-gap. We can now get back to our regularly scheduled programming of social unrest, climate change, and depleting resources.
All that had the same "goal", power. They have played with anything they can throw against the wall. Nothing has had the effect this hoax did. This instilled real fear to the point the mass majority made not a peep as rights were trampled. People who had cutey bumper stickers about rights suddenly became all in on a Police state. Now that those who want to control others found something that really works, they not wanting to let it go. That's what all this dog and pony show is all about. Look how many still run around outside, in in their vehicle alone with a mask on? They love this as the mask is a sign of "fear". Everyone who see's masks is suppose to feel fear.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top