JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling a FX-9 9mm pistol. Looking to down size my gun collection and getting rid of the ones we just don't use. Willing to meet at a FFL. I am located in Vancouver. Still in very good shape! Asking $600 for it but open to reasonable offers!

B4E7397C-7495-4368-901C-2CFCFCE43AF0.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I don't know actually. Do we need an ffl? There's a few in my town. 53105 is my zip code.

I don't know actually. Do we need an ffl? There's a few in my town. 53105 is my zip code.
So the shop in my town where I do transfers with ffl said that you would have to take it to your local ffl dealer and have them ship it to my ffl dealer. I'm sure there'll be a fee, I'll pay tit if it's reasonable. My question is how do I pay you without getting ripped off, no offense.

So the shop in my town where I do transfers with ffl said that you would have to take it to your local ffl dealer and have them ship it to my ffl dealer. I'm sure there'll be a fee, I'll pay tit if it's reasonable. My question is how do I pay you without getting ripped off, no offense.
Lol umm hmm you could pay though PayPal good and services and then you are protected. We will ship it out! I will give you my phone number and info :)

I'm ready for that info if you still want to make this deal

What's your PayPal info. I'll pay in good faith you'll send it.
I'm ready for that info if you still want to make this deal

What's your PayPal info. I'll pay in good faith you'll send it.
So I put in your zip and it gave me Raven Arms? That work? Or is there another one you want to use?

I sent the money also, can you verify you received it please?
Please use the address from this site to send it, the one on PayPal is my home address so not that one please
I sent the money also, can you verify you received it please?
So just so we are sure you're sending it to Reinemans True Value
417 Milwaukee Ave.
Burlington, Wi 53105
My name is
Lahoma Reitinger
[email protected]

Please use the address from this site to send it, the one on PayPal is my home address so not that one please

So just so we are sure you're sending it to Reinemans True Value
417 Milwaukee Ave.
Burlington, Wi 53105
My name is
Lahoma Reitinger
[email protected]
Ok perfect! Only thing is you sent it goods and services which charges me a fee and there is the fee for shipping.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.