JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1659731539249.png

I'm thinking that the term "Rona" is divisive political speech. But, you may disagree.
Mind you, be aware there was a slight scent of sarc in my original reply. I was just giving you a heads up before @Flopsweat comes in this thread, clearly named "Funny not firearm not political memes" and starts figuratively whoopin' on some heads. He is the Thread Starter, after all. You should thank me, Jerry, for sparing you his wrath! :D

Last Edited:
Mind you, be aware there was a slight scent of sarc in my original reply. I was just giving you a heads up before @Flopsweat comes in this thread, clearly named "Funny not firearm not political memes" and starts figuratively whoopin' on some heads. He is the Thread Starter, after all. You should thank me, Jerry, for sparing you his wrath! :D
I'm thinking that meme just barely squeaks by!
I mean the gravity punchline kinda makes the reference to coof pretty harmless

I'm thinking that meme just barely squeaks by!
I mean the gravity punchline kinda makes the reference to coof pretty harmless
Welp, it's Flop's thread after all, so he'll self-appoint himself the Final Arbiter of what is acceptable or not. :s0140:

Well now Sobo, I reckon the ol' flopster is quite capable of looking after himself and his thread.
Oh, it's not the Flopster that I'm worried about... Once he comes in here, like the bull in a china shop that he is, and sees what you posted...??? :eek:

As Momma used to say... "There's gonna be hell to pay, and the Devil don't take credit!"

Well now Sobo, I reckon the ol' flopster is quite capable of looking after himself and his thread.
Jerry, it's your first offense and it wasn't that bad, so I'm going to wait and see if you do it again. But I have to say, after all the buildup, I did kinda feel like I had to do something... :D

Oh, it's not the Flopster that I'm worried about... Once he comes in here, like the bull in a china shop that he is, and sees what you posted...??? :eek:

As Momma used to say... "There's gonna be hell to pay, and the Devil don't take credit!"
:D

Sobo, I think it's pretty cool that I'm not the only one who hates when people crap on this thread. Thanks for the heads-up.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top