JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The guys at ITS have had their hands on a Chris Reeves Inkosi for the last year that is made with the fairly new S45VN steel. :)

Chris Reeve Knives isn't a company known for rushing into new designs or materials without thorough testing. So when they announced that S45NV was a new blade material they'd be introducing, rest assured it was well planned. In fact, I was a test driver for this new material and today I'll be discussing my year with the Inkosi S45VN.

It started for me in March of 2019 at IWA Show in Nurnberg, when Tim from CRK asked if I could keep my lips sealed about a new product for a full year. I initially thought he was kidding, but quickly agreed and he produced from his pocket a large Inkosi knife. He asked me to really put it through its paces over the next year and provide him reports every couple of weeks. The knife saw cutting and whittling, submersion it in all types of water and repeated sharpening with all kinds of field and bench tools. Over the last year, I've given a beating to the Crucible S45VN steel on the large Inoski, using it in all types of locations.

Inkosi_S45VN_09.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads