JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What about a double stack? I carry an FNX-9 in an Alien Gear holster and it carries quite well with 17 rounds. I leave my polo shirt untucked and carry a spare magazine in my left front pocket. There is also the FNP-9 as well.

Springfield Xds 4.0. Shoots way better then the 3.3 and still just an inch thick. You also have a short frame with the 7 round mag or a longer one with the 9 round. Just wish they came with night sights instead of the fiber optic.

This may sound odd because Beretta 92's are big, double stack pistols, but I have rediculously tiny hands and the big Beretta fits me perfectly! Try one out, if it works that 15-18rnd capacity is very comforting!
BTW, alloy frame.

Kahr T9.
Solid steel with beautiful wood grips.
They don't come much nicer in 9mm.
kahr.jpg

That's really interesting, I have small hands (short, fat Fred flinstone hands) and I hated the Beretta 92. The first 9mm I ever owned so I really didn't know any better but once I started handling a few other pistols I realized how awful it was for me. Sig 229 has always felt best to me until recently when I had a chance at a M & P. the M & P feels like nothing else I have ever held, it's like it was molded for my hand.

Just goes to show you need to handle as many as you can to see what works for you.

There it is Monster, I have short slender fingers! They're rather lovely actually! LOL!!!
Ditto on the Firestars, I still have my .40. Very handy, accurate pistol. All steel really tames the .40's recoil!

There ya go.. the Sig P-210 is full size, steel and single stack.. kind of expensive but they are generally deemed as the best feeling handgun in the world.

SIG_P210_2nd_series_IMG_3085.jpg

I did a lot of looking for a quality 9mm pistol that would fit small hands. The best value for my dollar was the EAA Pavona.
Additional criteria I sought:
Dual Tone (stainless slide, black frame)
Easy rack slide (best I've tried)
Good trigger pull (this trigger is excellant, especially SA)
DA/SA
Safety
Decent sights (very nice, 3 white dots)

Very nice handgun. You don't hear a lot about this model as it is a new offering. I am quite satisfied and haven't seen anything I'd rather have for the money.
My 105lb honey with tiny hands thinks it is the perfect pistol for anyone with small hands, male or female.

I have massive hands and find small grips in favor much of the time. You should get out and feel every firearm you consider to own. The width and depth of the grips make all the difference in the world.
Silver Hand

Browning BDM. A bit rare and hard to find, but it's the thinnest all-steel double stack 9mm ever made, both in the frame and the slide. S0rt of an ultra-thin very light version of the Hipower but with a much better trigger both in double action (fires from a half-cocked position after decocking) and single action. Has the option to convert from DA/SA to straight DA with just the turn of a small round switch on the slide. Works amazingly well, although I don't see the real need for it. This is a picture of my really pristine one that's just a dream to shoot and exceptionally accurate.

35615311-32D6-457A-946E-54A7BDC452ED_zpsrzh6urcp.jpg