JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1700
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Federal Way
State
Washington
Zip Code
The gun functions flawlessly. Never had a malfunction. I'm selling it because I recently shot a Beretta 92 Compact Elite LTT and fell in love. Trying to gather more funds for it. Price is negotiable but as it is listed, I will be breaking even so there's not much wiggle room. Happy to provide more photos and/or videos if requested. I realize that I'm new to this forum so if you would like to verify my legitimacy, my reddit account is u/mildblueberry where I am very active. Also, I've sold a Glock 19x frame to @BigdaddyJoeJ. He can vouch for me!

Mods:
  • DOES NOT COME WITH THE RMR. Red dot cut done by wagermachineworks. Comes with a 3D printed cover plate
  • Ameriglo iron sights
  • OEM extended slide stop
  • SureFire X300U-B with PHLster ARC Enhanced WML Switches
  • Apex Tactical M&P flat faced trigger kit
  • Parker Mountain Machine M&P9 compensator. Shoots super flat, functions flawlessly with all grains of ammo (even 115)
  • Ed Brown M&P threaded barrel
  • Wolff M&P guide rod and 13lbs recoil spring
Will also come with all of the stock parts and other extras:
  • Iron sights
  • Slide stop
  • Trigger
  • Barrel
  • Recoil spring assembly
  • Ed Brown 15lbs recoil spring
  • Extra parts to the Apex flat faced trigger kit
  • One 17rd magazine
Does not come with any extra backstraps since I bought the stock gun used. Will only come with the size that is currently installed, which is Small

IMG-0122.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service