JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale or trade is this beautiful full size Henrich Th. Heberlein Jr. Violin from the early 1900's. I did some looking on the net and from the previous owner it does seem to be the real deal rather than a knock-off but I have not had it appraised so it is best to do the homework. That being said, this is one fine playing instrument that has a great voice. The previous owner varnished the surface due to it being down to bare wood. I buffed it with 000 steel wool and applied a very fine oil. Most likely knocked a couple of zeros off the value of the instrument but it does the job musically. I couldn't undo what had been done. It is ready for the intermediate or advanced student or playing on the stage. It has 4 fine tuners, comes with a Glasser bow and vintage case with bare wood on top and a very nice romex electrical wire handle with bright blue electrical tape cover. New helicore strings earlier this year. I am asking $1,150 OBO and will take firearms and or factory ammo or military blades in trade. I am in Lebanon but will meet up with a serious buyer in the I-5 corridor from Eugene to Wilsonville. Please contact me through this post or at 541-401-1063. I don't text.

MVC-122S.JPG MVC-123S.JPG MVC-124S.JPG MVC-125S.JPG MVC-126S.JPG MVC-127S.JPG MVC-128S.JPG MVC-129S.JPG MVC-130S.JPG MVC-131S.JPG MVC-132S.JPG MVC-133S.JPG MVC-134S.JPG MVC-135S.JPG MVC-136S.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top