JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yeah. nothing new, but need drum magazine. :p

beta-glock-33.jpg

i've handled/fired a full auto CZ in 9mm, with and without the stock extension. the 32(iirc) round mag empties real quick... without stock, think i got 2 holes in the paper 50 feet away. the rest sprayed all over the damn place.

i kinda want one for novelty factor... but that's a pricy novelty.

i kinda want one for novelty factor... but that's a pricy novelty.

Classic example of how absurd NFA regulation is. A semi-auto Glock is a hell of a lot more dangerous than a FA Glock. Nobody would own one for anything beyond novelty sake, but I'm guessing a pre-86 FA Glock 18, if they even existed (and something is tugging at my memory that Glock didn't even exist as we know it in 86), they'd probably fetch 20K+

Sounds wimpy, but the only full auto that would interest me would be a .22lr. Can be controlled and the ammo is cheap. One of those belt fed ones look like so much fun. Of course, a novelty/range toy.

Classic example of how absurd NFA regulation is. A semi-auto Glock is a hell of a lot more dangerous than a FA Glock. Nobody would own one for anything beyond novelty sake, but I'm guessing a pre-86 FA Glock 18, if they even existed (and something is tugging at my memory that Glock didn't even exist as we know it in 86), they'd probably fetch 20K+

I believe you are correct about no Glocks before 86, but that doesn't mean that a person with the proper license and a letter from a LEO department couldn't have a post sample of a FA glock. The price for those is much less than 20K because they can't be transferred to us regular people.

I believe you are correct about no Glocks before 86, but that doesn't mean that a person with the proper license and a letter from a LEO department couldn't have a post sample of a FA glock. The price for those is much less than 20K because they can't be transferred to us regular people.

Indeed... SOTs with LE buddys can own all sorts of awesome stuff. But what a pain in the ***.

but I'm guessing a pre-86 FA Glock 18, if they even existed (and something is tugging at my memory that Glock didn't even exist as we know it in 86), they'd probably fetch 20K+

A very little known fact about the Glock 18. There is 150 post 86 dealer sample Glock 18's in the US. I used to know the northwest division director for Glock USA and he has one. I have shot it at Albany in the mid 90's. Extremely fast rate of fire. I shot it without a stock. Hard to control.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews