JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
tumblr_ovhwkvXux41tb3eifo1_540.jpg o_O

I read the posts & watched the video.
My own 320 seems as intact as my Japanese air bag; as the guy falling off the roof of the Empire State building said, " nothing wrong yet".....

just to be sure I registered with Sig factory as well.

If I want dang near full auto I'll hit starbux on the way out to Timber and chug some espresso.
That will give my trigger finger the Willies.

If I want dang near full auto I'll hit starbux on the way out to Timber and chug some espresso.
That will give my trigger finger the Willies.

I see your espresso and raise you a paint gun! Think of this. I have been painting for Boeing and on my own for over 30 years. Stop and think how many times I pulled a paint gun trigger in an 8 hour shift. Sure some days fewer than others, but I would feel confident that I literally squeezed a paint gun several thousand times in an 8 hour shift. Then multiply that by 30 years...........I think my trigger finger is pretty fit! Back in the mid 90's at Albany Rifle and Pistol Club. I was shooting a semi Styer AUG and was practicing double taps. After about 15 or 20 minutes. A gentleman walked up to and asked if my AUG was a full auto gun. I started laughing, and told him no.:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top