JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Walla Walla/OLY/SEA/PDX
State
Washington
Zip Code
Bought this gun in 2016 used but I couldn't find any wear, and it appeared unfired. I put ~30 rounds through it during one range session but otherwise it's just sat in my safe ever since. These seem to be going for about $2800 on Gunbroker from the non-scam ads I'm seeing, but I'd prefer to try selling locally at a bit of a discount.

25XXX serial number indicates this is a 2nd batch gun, so no fun 1st gen trigger pack unfortunately.

The ONLY thing I'd consider for trade is an MP5K of some sort (PTR, Zenith, HK, etc +/- cash depending on the deal).

Planning to be in Lacey March 8-14. If the right deal comes along, I can meet in Vancouver/Portland on Sunday the 14th but my preference would be to someone in the Lacey/Olympia area, then Seattle area, then Portland. Tri-cities or anywhere along the I-90 corridor west of Ellensburg could probably work as well.

DSC_1177.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.