JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Kimber that I just don't shoot. I have other Kimbers that I shoot more often. The round count on this 1911 is only 400 rounds. Cleaned everytime after firing. Slip 2000 oil products only used. No dings. Safe queen :). Comes with all the box and stuff that came from Factory. Asking $800 firm. No trades please. I am also the original owner of this handgun.

image.jpg

Last Edited:
bump...would be nice to sell this. found a gun i really would like and cant buy till i sell this per BOSS (aka my beautiful wife).

TTT....couple of offers but no takers. Make sure your wife knows you are looking into buying another gun before you make me an offer guys :)

haha....very true. I found that if you open a separate account and tell the bank not to send you monthly statement work the best for a gun fund. But make sure you also tell the bank not to send you email alerts about your account....that how i got cought :(

Did a double take when I saw the pic. I was like 'why take a picture of a magazine with a 1911 on it for an ad'. Took me a second before I realized the 1911 was ON the magazine, not IN the magazine. :p

BGRF

lol...yeah i was just reading that magazine and decide to put the gun on there and take a pic....it does look like its IN the mag and not ON it.

Still for sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.