JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$70
Manufacturer
Anderson
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Got this at my local gun store this week for $65.99 plus tax. I bought 2 but when I got home I found I already had one extra at home so I only need one. Selling to just get my money back.

Never hurts to have an extra lower. It's new unopened original Anderson package. Mil spec basic but perfectly functional AR lower multi can do pistol or rifle various calibers.

These sold out quick at the store. You can probably flip for double in a week or 2. I'm not trying to make money off anyone but passing the fair price and opportunity on to other members.

Free AR 15 mil spec standard pistol grip included.

B6EE33AF-7E87-4AD8-BED8-8F647437FA99.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Wow, this is a great price...even if there was not a pending loss of our rights. Since this is just a lower, you can still buy today and walk away with it today!

GLWS

Scott

RLTW

Don't you love it when you're digging through the parts drawer and find a lower you forgot you had. It's better than finding money. Too bad it was after a purchase of one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.