Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
GLOCK 19 $500.00
standard sights
2-15rd mags
All factory GLOCK stuff (fired cases, lock,
unopened manual pack, etc.)
Good condition, less than 500 rds through it.
IWB Blade tech holster RH
current WADL and CPL required, FTF only Everett-Seattle.
No trades, will e-mail for pics.
Thanks for your time!

Reactions
I always wonder why people require that. Dont have to have one to own a pistol. Making sure they are legal to own a firearm period????
you just answered your own question. yes, there is no law against owning a handgun without a CPL but it's a peace of mind for the seller to know that the person buying can legally own guns (yes I know it can be forged...).

Reactions
you just answered your own question. yes, there is no law against owning a handgun without a CPL but it's a peace of mind for the seller to know that the person buying can legally own guns (yes I know it can be forged...).
can legally own without. good luck with the sale - you just alienated a large percentage of your audience.

Reactions
I thought there were already some threads addressing the whole thing about Sellers requirements and people whining about it? Well free bumps are always good and with enough irrelevant comments hopefully a Moderator will step in and clean up your Thread for you.

PMed you for Pics. I also have a WADL, CPL and will be in North Seattle this weekend, guess that kinda makes me an elitist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom