JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
GLOCK 19 $500.00
standard sights
2-15rd mags
All factory GLOCK stuff (fired cases, lock,
unopened manual pack, etc.)
Good condition, less than 500 rds through it.
IWB Blade tech holster RH
current WADL and CPL required, FTF only Everett-Seattle.
No trades, will e-mail for pics.
Thanks for your time!

I always wonder why people require that. Dont have to have one to own a pistol. Making sure they are legal to own a firearm period????

you just answered your own question. yes, there is no law against owning a handgun without a CPL but it's a peace of mind for the seller to know that the person buying can legally own guns (yes I know it can be forged...).

you just answered your own question. yes, there is no law against owning a handgun without a CPL but it's a peace of mind for the seller to know that the person buying can legally own guns (yes I know it can be forged...).

can legally own without. good luck with the sale - you just alienated a large percentage of your audience.

I thought there were already some threads addressing the whole thing about Sellers requirements and people whining about it? Well free bumps are always good and with enough irrelevant comments hopefully a Moderator will step in and clean up your Thread for you.

PMed you for Pics. I also have a WADL, CPL and will be in North Seattle this weekend, guess that kinda makes me an elitist.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.